- VISU-ALL is a combination of the words VISUAL and ALL and conveys the meaning of a ‘visual feast’ and so the role of VISU-ALL is to guide us as we monitor the forefront of fashion and present diverse trends from around the world.
- VISU-ALL upholds a brand philosophy of elegance, style, vintage and comfort in order to provide customers with an international boutique of products of uncompromising quality, including designer fashion, day-to-day outfits, casual wear, banquet-attire services, special-occasion shoes and suits. As a testament to the strength of local Taiwanese MIT designers and the vitality of the clothing industry as a whole VISU-ALL has become a well-renowned domestic fashion brand.
- VISU-ALL, as a fashion promoter, has been cultivating the Taiwanese fashion industry for a number of years and with its seven leading designer brands and four of its own personal brands, VISU-ALL is committed to endorsing cutting-edge designers within Chinese fashion circles and it already occupies a pivotal position in Taiwan and the overseas market as judged by the reactions of the sophisticated women who follow the brand.
- The eight designer brands and four personal brands, each with their own characteristics, have been gradually claiming leading positions in recent years when it comes to the international arena of influence. The seven leading designer brands include: Xu Mei leading designers spearheaded by MADAMMAY, the ever so artful HONG CHUBBY, Xu Qiong designers led by ONA HSU, Huang Lizhen designers headed by Jennine 9, You Chin Hua designers managed by YU CHiN HUA, Xu Shao Yin designers led by PNLP since 1963, Taiwan’s original grass roots brand Miyama and the entirely intellectual Wang Yuanling of Dongyuan.
- The four personal brands include: affordable fashion label Reenies, the height of classical European elegance Ladiosa, the fast-fashion brand TINCAL and women's shoes fashion brand PAERA TI.
- VISU-ALL releases diverse styles each season to meet the needs of a variety of consumers. Designers and procurement teams proactively travel to popular cities such as New York, Paris, Barcelona, Sydney and Seoul to collect the world’s latest fashion information, maintaining pace with international trends, each season also sees the introduction of imported European fabrics that utilize exquisite engineering methods to tailor the final product and playfully toy with global styles. We hope that by nurturing styles over different horizons, we can provide each individual client with a sumptuous feast of fashion.